Come & Experience
the Rhino Craft HDPE Workboat
Marsol International invites you to experience the Rhino Craft 750 HDPE Offshore Workboat!
The boat launch and demonstration will be held in especially relevant marinas located in Abu Dhabi & Dubai! One of the most noteworthy experiences you should not miss!
2nd of August & 3rd of August 2016
Al Raha Beach Marina
8th of August & 9th of August 2016
Dubai Creek Marina
Contact us for more information.
Marsol International, a UAE-based global marine solutions provider focused on the offshore oil terminal market and related infrastructure, will be launching and demonstrating its Rhino Craft 750 HDPE vessel at exclusive events in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
The multi-purpose workboat is fabricated from ductile, high strength polyethylene and has been designed, based on years of hands on experience offshore, with a primary focus on the offshore oil and gas and coastal patrol markets where the conditions are rough and craft are exposed to severe operating environments and resultant impact loadings.
Guests will have the opportunity to experience the vessel in Abu Dhabi on 2 and 3 August at the Al Raha Beach Marina, and in Dubai on 8 and 9 August at the Dubai Creek Marina.
Mike Young, a Marsol Director, , said: “The Rhino Craft 750 HDPE vessel is extremely versatile and has significant advantages over other small craft in this category. It can fulfil a number of roles including support vessels for maintenance operations, a robust replacement for semi ridged and inflatable boats and Dive SRP (Scuba Replacement) workboats.
“We’re delighted to be hosting these events in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and look forward to demonstrating the significant benefits our innovative Rhino Craft vessels can offer to the offshore oil and gas and coastal protection industries.”
If you would be interested in attending the launch of Rhino Craft, please contact Francois or Ali on +971 4 886 2822 or email@example.com for full details.
Since 2005, based on experience gained over 47 years, Marsol International has provided operational engineering and management solutions to clients, consultants and EPC contractors for new offshore terminal facilities, and operational integrity management and IRM services of existing facilities to offshore terminal owners and operators.
- Supplied as HD or EHD models
- Readily transportable boat that can fit upright inside a standard 12 metre container
- Powered by a single tiller outboard or twin outboard motors with console arrangement
- Relatively large deck space
- Greater weight efficiency
- Significantly increased payload
- More stable high performance hull
- and most of all, an Ideal platform for smaller SRP systems
- Exclusively fabricated for marine construction, offshore oil and gas industry, and military use
- Replacement to conventional rigid inflatable boats
- Virtually indestructible HDPE hulls specifically designed to handle in tough commercial environments
- Primarily used as work boats, personnel transfer boats and scuba replacement boats (SRP)
- Supplied with petrol outboards or inboard diesel motors and our inboard versions can be supplied with water jet drive or Z-drive (stern drive) systems