MARSOL International is committed to ensure the highest achievement with compliance to the Integrated Management System Policy. Consistent with this standard MARSOL International is focused to ensure optimal safety and health of all employees, sub-contractors and the general public while consider the protection of the environment through high quality standards and procedures.
Consistent to the commitment MARSOL International will:
- demonstrate personal commitment to the prevention of employee injury, ill health, and Non-Productive Time (NPT) whilst holding our managers and employees accountable for performance in their area(s) of responsibility.
- ensure all operations undertaken by MARSOL International as well as subcontractors are in compliance with the ISM Code, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001: 2004,OHSAS 18001:2007 standards as well as any other legal requirements.
- seek means of continual improvement on our Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality standards within the IMS to ensure the highest level of employee safety and customer satisfaction.
- set clear Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality standards and objectives.
- actively seek ways to eliminate/and or mitigate all identified operation related risks, workplace hazards, process irregularities and pollution prevention.
- promote open communications towards employees and clients on Safety, Health, Quality and protection of the Environment while at the same time enhancing participation from both parties.
- recruit only competent employees and continuously improving their performance through identifying their training needs and provide the necessary resources.
- set, review and act upon our Key Performance Indicators, Objectives and Targets.
It is each and everyone’s responsibility within the operation to follow procedures and instructions at all times and to take the necessary precautions to protect and care for themselves, their colleagues, any passengers, the ship, its cargo, and the environment.